Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dance - The Expression of Divinity inside

I am a person who loves Dancing so much.   

Padma Subramaniam  and Rukmini Devi Arundale.  These two people I respect them a lot.

Padma Mam has got hundreds of Awards adding to her Glory.  Even at this Age She is flexible and a fine expresssions makes her a Adorable Dancer.   

She is Goddess Durgai for me.   She has got the blessing of Maha Periyavaa for writing a book on Karanas i.e postures about 100 postures it seems from Temple sculptures.

She is a complete encycloepedia for many dancers.


I am one of her fans.  Since I am a Karate Ka,  I am able to respect and adore her as much as I adore Jackie chan, Bruce Lee (THe Element) and Jet Lee.  


Dhananjayan couple and Chitra Visweswaran,  these legends make their appearance only in old Doordharshan.


No comments:

Post a Comment