Monday, October 17, 2011

CHENNAI, CHENNAI, CHENNAI

,I was born in CMC, Vellore.  Afterwards, Chennai, Chennai & Chennai.  Upto 2 1/2 years I dont have any memory about how I was, where I was, I dont even know my parents upto 2 1/2 years, by seeing my baby photos also I dont remember even vaguely the place I was. 

Then my parents shifted to Indian Airlines Colony, there I was admitted in Little Flower Convent School, for LKG and UKG.  I still remember, My mother will take me to the school by a shortcut i.e we have to cross a Compound wall and from there, my school was nearby, on the way to school, there will be a Small Shop, in that shop, my mother will buy Balli Mittai, actually Jeeraga Mittai for me.  I loved it and relished it. Daily we will have.  I slightly remember my friends, preethi and lavanya.  Suman, Sujith, Narayanaswamy and some other boys who were from I A Colony, where also there, but I have not talked with them.  I ll go to School, attend it, Go to toilet in my Panties, and sit quietly over there waiting for my parents to come.  I ll not know and ll not even bother about the shit  I have done.  I dont remember anyone scolding in my school.  Those Aayas in the school wud have a watch on me.  My mother or father will come.  My father wud lovingly come to fetch me to home.  He will lift with full love only to find out that I have shitten in my underwear.  I dont remember me bothered about the shit and its bad smell.  Even now,  I remember how the shit will happen.  Like, the Teacher wud be teaching, and I ll feel something is coming out, it would be hot and soft. At 2 1/2 years, inspite of getting scoldings at home, I ll not know that i shd run to Toilet.  Ok, The Teacher will be writing something on the Board and I ll know that I have shitted and Now I ll sit freezed, silently.  Out of fear and shame, My small heart would sink and I wud become sad and sit where I am.  Aaaaammm! Then, My father wud come lovingly to fetch me in his Hercules Bicycle, with a Small Seat for me in the Cycle Bar.  He loved me a lot, He had kept me with him, when my mother and he had a fight and they lived apart for about 6 or 7 months.  He only took care of me, I dont remember anything about those fight,  My memory power works only from Indian Airlines Colony and Little flower School.  Before that, where I was I dont know.  My father will come lovingly to fetch me and will scorn at the shit smell, he ll lift me gently and carefully, so that shit doesnt fall on him, take me to Bathroom, clean everything in the School Toilet or Bathroom, will wash my Panty cleanly put in the School for drying and he ll cry a little to God for giving such a Dumb Daughter and laugh a little at my Senselessnes.  But ll not leave me there, will take me to home.  At home, whole family will laugh at my powerlessness to control the Motion.  Whole family means My mother, father and my Grand ma. I feel ashamed and deeply think, how we r not able to control this motion. I think, this is bcos of the Jeeraga Mittai I ate.  I think, after Joining I A DAV school i.e after completion of UKG that habit of shitting in Panty stopped.

Naatham pidicha Kadhai!

No comments:

Post a Comment