Sunday, November 27, 2011

GARAM HAWA - THE MOVIE THAT LEFT A MARK IN MY HEART!

Garam Hawa

The movie talks about the Partition of India and Pakistan

The families that got separated by Mohammed Ali Jinnah!

The Lovers who were separated  bcos of the partition,

May be, I have not seen Veer Zaara, which bores a resemblance to this movie1

The Employment opportunities that were denied for Muslims who chose to stay back in India!

Muslims, I love this Muslim family that was shown in this movie

A scene that I cant forget is A Lady Love cuts her wrist veins and dies out of blood  Loss bcos she is not able to get her Lover bcos of Partition.

The way they have their food together, Lots of Chappathis on One plate, Biriyani and the sausage and the curries displayed and they sit together in an Oval shape dining position on the ground and have their food.  Oh lovely!

The color of Muslims is the one that I get attracted the most.  What a Radiant Rose color faces they have!

All the characters in that story makes u feel the Pain of the Partition of India and Pakistan.

The Hero is an owner of Leather Chappals and Shoes Manufacturer and the difficulties he has to face bcos inspite of being a Muslim, he chose to live in India.  The Denials and Rejections that makes him feel wretched.

The Movie ends with an Agitation being shown in which the Hero's son also joins to get equal rights and oppotunities.

U wont believe, If I say I saw this Movie 10 or 15 years back. But that is the Truth!

I can never forget Garam Hawa!  It is a Movie to be watched and Felt.

I think the Hero is Guru Dutt, If I am wrong Pls let me know the right name of the Hero!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment