Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A lie about my Birthdate

I, hereby, confess to the Public that tho i was born on 15.10.1981, My parents have recorded the date as 15.5.1981 in Govt. Records,  Even when I came to know about this False Date, I had continued to keep up the false date in the Records.  I wud like to declare Publicly that My Official Birth date shd be 15.10.1981

Is there any way to change my Birthdate in Govt and Official Records?

My Conscience is Pricking me! Itching and Paining severely!

My Colleague told me, I am also sailing in the Same boat, U ask any Advocate!

Any Advocate who wud answer my question?

I dont want the extension in Official Service which I wud get by registering this New Birth date.  That is the only Punishment that I wud like to go thru for having maintained the false birthdate.

Help! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment