Monday, October 10, 2011

BODY - THE RECEPTACLE - INSTRUMENT OR VESSEL

It is said that we get to have a Human body after many births as different creatures in this world.  Human body is not easily got.  That too, a Whole one, a developed one, is not attained just like that.  Your Structure is very Important in considering your personality. 

We have got innumerable poems narrating how beautiful is a Lady's Structure.  Starting from her Hair and ending with her Toe Nail. 

I have noticed my body, while I am doing Karate, When I do a Stance, In yoga, it is called Asana, ok, whether Stance or Asana, your body has to be flexible.  U can notice ur thighs shivering while doing some asanas. (Thodai Nadungi)

I have also noticed that My hands are not fully grown up.  Ya, they look beautiful like Tender Bamboos but when doing Karate, u have to set ur hand in some posture, That posture needs a fully grown up hand, I mean with triceps and biceps.  There are some muscles which are present only in a Man's body.  Certainly, there are some muscles which are present only in a Woman's Body.

Body - Kayam as it is called in Tamil and Sanskrit.  It is an Instrument. U can feel that it is an Instrument when u r singing and dancing.  Ur mind takes one form and u express it through your whole body.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment