Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Om Shri Mathre Namaha!

Amma, I call my Mother Amma, I call her Mummy when I dont like her.

Amma, is a Special Person, Not every one gets a Good Mother. 

One year Ago, I saw in Krishna Sweets, T Nagar, celebrating Mother's Day.  They have given a List of Mothers who were behind Many Successful Men.  For eg. Vijay Amritraj, He is a Tennis Player and now, a Film Producer, He only Produced the Evergreen Movie "Jeans".  It seems that He has Asthma problem and his Mother only took him, out of the problem, by taking him to Swimming classes Daily, so that the Respiratory system of his son, gets even more stronger.  He got Stamina by continuously practising Swimming and eventually became a World Class Tennis Player. 

Mothers, I have once Seen in Arattai Arangam of Visu, a Boy stood up and talked about his Mother.  His Mother is a Lunatic, Literaly Mental case.  I cudnt stop crying in my heart, tho tears dint come out.  He has to take care of his Mother and himself.  So Pathetic!  He became Amma to her.  He told the insult he faced in Society, which called him as " Lunatic's Son". Brave hearted Thayum Aaanavan.

"Making of a Good Mom" depends on many things.  U shd have done so much punyam, ur mother should be educated, ur mother should know English and many languages, ur mother should know how to cook, ur mother should know a List of things.  Ya, I accept Mothers are Mothers, but a well Educated, Talented lady makes a Good Mother.  Bcos we learn many things and share many things that too, personal things, Private Matters with Mother.

OM shri Mathre Namaha is the first namavali in Lalitha Sahasranam. 

Amma na Chumma Illa da!

No comments:

Post a Comment